S'pore Honda Civic FD Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
My experience with Fong Kim

Reply to topic    S'pore Honda Civic FD Club Forum Index » Compliments View previous topic
View next topic
My experience with Fong Kim
tomcat33

Post My experience with Fong Kim Reply with quote
My experience with Fong Kim. Uppzzz for his workmanship and services.

After almost 2 years riding my currently Civic, I am quite sad going to depart with my chio Civic soon. During this period it’s slowly transform from a family car to a sleek machine. All thanks to Jeff advices for this transformation possible.

It all happens when I drop by the car showroom, seeing this RCZ 1.6M - a real beauty, producing 252 BHP and 349 Nm of torque after a free upgrade. Sweet talk by a good salesman, offering a very high trade in price for my FD. (in fact almost the same price I bought the brand new FD2!)plus allowing me to drive my car for another 2 months. I can’t resist the itch of changing car again. Out of impulse, I swipe my plastic, and sign on the dotted line. Bye bye to my $$ and my new ride –HERE I COME RCZ!!

Dekkiting is really painstaking and troublesome, phone keep ringing and tons of SMS exchanges from day till middle of the night. Luckily, Jeff only charges me a small fee for lots of stuffs out of my ride. Great service and excellent aftersales service Bro!
Keep it up FK!
Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    S'pore Honda Civic FD Club Forum Index » Compliments All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: