S'pore Honda Civic FD Club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Thanks Ultrabear

Reply to topic    S'pore Honda Civic FD Club Forum Index » Compliments View previous topic
View next topic
Thanks Ultrabear
ren81

Post Thanks Ultrabear Reply with quote
Many Thanks UltraBear,

For helping me to detect the error code on my EMU and giving me advises on what to do during the meetup with u yesterday night.... Thanks again for answering all my questions and clearing all my doubts which i posted in General Technical Discussions. Really appreciate the help given even though my ride is not tune by u. And sorry to disturb yr time with yr Family yesterday Embarassed
Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 am View user's profile Send private message
Garfield

Post Reply with quote
His a nice and helpful bro ... Wink

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bear1983

Post Reply with quote
u got invite him coffee anot wahaha he sure can drink alot one wahahaha
Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Garfield

Post Reply with quote
bear1983 wrote:

To think of it ... He still owe me a MPZ ... To funny To funny To funny

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:07 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bear1983

Post Reply with quote
wat is mpz
Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:12 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Garfield

Post Reply with quote
bear1983 wrote:
wat is mpz

a new mod ... very good for the car ... hee hee

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:35 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
UltraBeaR

Post Reply with quote
Garfield wrote:
bear1983 wrote:
wat is mpz

a new mod ... very good for the car ... hee hee

==> errr... i got left you a message for you to contact me once you're back from honeymoon hor... its in your convoy thread.... anyway, MPZ is waiting for you.... let me know when u wanna collect it...

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
UltraBeaR

Post Re: Thanks Ultrabear Reply with quote
ren81 wrote:
Many Thanks UltraBear,

For helping me to detect the error code on my EMU and giving me advises on what to do during the meetup with u yesterday night.... Thanks again for answering all my questions and clearing all my doubts which i posted in General Technical Discussions. Really appreciate the help given even though my ride is not tune by u. And sorry to disturb yr time with yr Family yesterday Embarassed

==> Wink Hope its being resolved now.... else let me know... actually hor, last nite should have plug my EMU into your car to determine further whether is the wiring or EMU or setting problem.

Confirm my EMU is swee swee one so if plug in and no blinking red LED means the problem lies with the EMU or/and its settings of your EMU unit. But if it still blink red again, it means wiring problem.... damn, why didn't I think of that...

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
UltraBeaR

Post Reply with quote
bear1983 wrote:

==> he came empty handed... wahahaha... no lar.... i told him not to coz me with my family.... sneak out while boi was drinking milk...

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
UltraBeaR

Post Reply with quote
Garfield wrote:

==> oei.... so is "Little Garfield" on his way or not???

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
UltraBeaR

Post Reply with quote
bear1983 wrote:
wat is mpz

==> if you're a TORCO engine oil fan, you will know what is MPZ... usually used only once every 6 mths...

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
bear1983

Post Reply with quote
UltraBeaR wrote:
bear1983 wrote:
wat is mpz

==> if you're a TORCO engine oil fan, you will know what is MPZ... usually used only once every 6 mths...

Enlighten me pls.
Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:53 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
UltraBeaR

Post Reply with quote
bear1983 wrote:
UltraBeaR wrote:
bear1983 wrote:
wat is mpz

Enlighten me pls.

==> will only be able to do so when you're a TORCO fan lor... wahahaha... well for engine oil, its up to individual... TORCO oil's price tag is slightly higher then most common brands you can find in SGP market/forum... those who are using or used TORCO will know they're paying for quality.... real stuff cannot bluff... especially after 5,000km of mileage usage... unlike other engine oil, particularly for TORCO SR5 engine oil, the hotter it gets, the smoother you feel....

I do not recommend mixing different brand of engine oil and engine oil addictive... if you're intending to mix TORCO MPZ with other brands of engine oil, pls let me know coz I won't sell MPZ to you... this is for your own good...

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ren81

Post Re: Thanks Ultrabear Reply with quote
UltraBeaR wrote:
ren81 wrote:
Many Thanks UltraBear,

==> Wink Hope its being resolved now.... else let me know... actually hor, last nite should have plug my EMU into your car to determine further whether is the wiring or EMU or setting problem.

Confirm my EMU is swee swee one so if plug in and no blinking red LED means the problem lies with the EMU or/and its settings of your EMU unit. But if it still blink red again, it means wiring problem.... damn, why didn't I think of that...

Ya problem solve liao, really thanks for the advise given. Car now more willing to pull and much more responsive, no more jerking when low rpm also. Laughing
Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
ren81

Post Reply with quote
bear1983 wrote:

Wan to ask him out for a drink leh, but he insist not too...
Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
ren81

Post Reply with quote
Garfield wrote:

Ya, never meet someone so helpful. And i only met him twice.
Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
windbender

Post Reply with quote
Yup my compliments to bro Ultrabear too! Thanx for clearing my cars nose block(air sensor)! 
Very nice bro!
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
UltraBeaR

Post Reply with quote
windbender wrote:
Yup my compliments to bro Ultrabear too! Thanx for clearing my cars nose block(air sensor)! 
Very nice bro!

==> yours is worst then nose block sia!!! give it abit of time and u should feel the responsiveness resuming...

thanks for the kopi... Smile

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
choon081

Post Reply with quote
Yea.. Tks ultrabear for ur help ytd night.. Really appreciate alot !! Btw ur MSCP that 1st hump at enterance and exit damn super unfriendly !! Get stuck on it and drag it over lol !!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:45 am View user's profile Send private message
UltraBeaR

Post Reply with quote
choon081 wrote:
Yea.. Tks ultrabear for ur help ytd night.. Really appreciate alot !! Btw ur MSCP that 1st hump at enterance and exit damn super unfriendly !! Get stuck on it and drag it over lol !!

==> ops!! will tell HDB that their hump damaged my friend's tiongchia... Twisted Evil

Thanks for the kopi!!! NICE!!!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
fissionX

Post Reply with quote
PDT_Armataz_01_37
Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
choon081

Post Reply with quote
UltraBeaR wrote:
choon081 wrote:

==> ops!! will tell HDB that their hump damaged my friend's tiongchia... Twisted Evil

Haha tiong chia sia.. So stock looking lorx..

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 am View user's profile Send private message
UltraBeaR

Post Reply with quote
choon081 wrote:
UltraBeaR wrote:
choon081 wrote:

Haha tiong chia sia.. So stock looking lorx..

==> we name it.... Sleeper... Twisted Evil

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
choon081

Post Reply with quote
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:59 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    S'pore Honda Civic FD Club Forum Index » Compliments All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: